Friday 26 June 2015

Revealed: Super Eagles players bribe coaches to get invited-Taye Taiwo

 Image result for taye taiwo picturesImage result for taye taiwo pictures
Ex-Super Eagles left back Taye Taiwo terminated his contract at Bursaspor due to unpaid wages

Ex-Super Eagles defender Taye Taiwo, today revealed that some Nigerian players offer coaches gifts, for them to be invited to the Super Eagles team.
He said,

“Unlike others, I didn’t offer gifts to the Nigeria coach to be selected,” he told Football Africa 365. “Unfortunately, it’s still happening.”
 The 30-year-old left back who terminated his contract with Turkish club Bursaspor because of unpaid Wages  said that he would not give anyone gifts to feature for the Super Eagles.
“I’m not going to be like some who owe their selection of gifts to the coach,” he insisted.

- NFF- Enyeama lied on Disciplinary hearing invite
- Why Mikel Obi must not make Al Ain move!!
Emenike set for showdown Fernabache talks
Two Super Falcons players make World Cup Top players' list

 He also revealed that he was looking for a new club in Franc. On that he said,
“The French league is my favorite; it’s my adopted country and my city, Marseille. I would love to return, I spent my best moments, my family, my friends are there. I remain a strong supporter of OM. If Jean-Claude Dassier had been able to manage a football club, I would still be in Marseille.”

No comments: