Wednesday 7 October 2015

Enyeama explains side of the story, may quit Super Eagles

Enyeama explains side of the story, may quit Super Eagles


I'm seriously beginning to sense the end of the very illustrous international career of our Legendary goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama. The Former Super Eagles captain was allegedly involved in a serious altercation with Super Eagles gaffer Sunday Oliseh and discloses it arose after his dead mother was insulted.
Enyeama was reported to have had a confrontation with Oliseh over captaincy issues among other things but the former skipper says a confrontation began after his mother who died before the AFCON 2017 qualifier against Tanzania was insulted. Enyeama buried his mother Madam Lucy Phillips Enyeama on Sunday October 4, in Akwa Ibom state.
He told Brilla FM: “There is no captaincy tussles …For Nigeria going forward, I need a player who is regular in the team and it is Ahmed Musa, who did a great job in Tanzania under very difficult circumstances.”
The 101 capped star however  posted on his Instagram page: “After 13years of national service,having this smiles on my face and this passion in my heart. Through the billows,the waves of the ocean,the tears of defeat,the sound of rejoicing from victory chants.
“Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely. I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.”
As i said earlier i think he's gonna quit finally...so sad love the lad to shreds, been very dedicated all this years to that team.

No comments: