Friday 29 May 2015

David Luiz clarifies rumors, claims he's not a virgin

Paris Saint-Germain defender David Luiz has dismissed suggestions he is a virgin and accused the media of a lack of respect.Paris Saint-Germain's Brazilian defender David Luiz arrives for the 24th edition of the UNFP (French National Professional Football players Union) trophy ceremony in Paris on May 17, 2015. AFP PHOTO / FRANCK FIFE        (Photo credit should read FRANCK FIFE/AFP/Getty Images)

The Brazilian released an Instagram post claiming he "would wait" until he was married to girlfriend Sara Madeira after being baptized earlier this week.
"People are saying things everywhere about whether I'm a virgin or not," the former Chelsea defender told BBC program "Football Focus" on Friday. "I'm not a virgin. I've had more than one girlfriend in my life.
"Some people in the press don't respect people in life. I can put my head on my pillow and sleep great because I respect everyone. My religion, my baptism, I'm very happy."
Luiz, who scored against Chelsea in the Champions League this season prior to his side's exit at the hands of Barcelona, says PSG is determined to challenge for the trophy next term, saying,"We are building things."
"I want to win the Champions League next season. I will do everything to win that. Everyone in the club will do the same," he added. "The fans support us a lot, they want that just like us. So we are working together."

No comments: