Wednesday 7 October 2015

Guess how Pique got over Barca's loss against Sevilla on Saturday?

Pique got over Barcaa's loss against Sevilla on Saturday Irish rockers U2's concert in Barcelona with Shakira

The Spanish international defender who is preparing for duty with the international team took time out with Colombian partner and songstress Shakira to attend Irish rockers U2's concert in Barcelona on Monday night.
They posted a selfie of themselves enjoying the gig with Shakira writing: "At U2's awesome concert!"


Gerard Pique and Shakira took to Instagram to show themselves enjoying a U2 concert on Monday night

Barcelona lost at Sevilla on Saturday and although Pique missed what appeared to be one of the most unfortunate chances in the game, he was upbeat about life at the moment speaking to Bleacher last week: 'I can’t say a negative thing about my life right now. 
'When Spain won the World Cup in 2010, it was a pretty good moment too. But in 2015, I have two kids, and I’m really enjoying them. I’m really, really happy. 
‘I know that I have five or six years more, and this is not a lot of time.
‘I’m getting older, and I have to enjoy every year. One day, it will be finished, so I want to focus on my career. 
‘We’re in a really good generation with a lot of players on the team, so we have to take advantage of it.' 
The Spanish team Luxembourg at home before going to face Ukraine in Kiev three days later.

No comments: