Tuesday 2 June 2015

Juventus star Paul Pogba mocks Man Utd


Juventus star Paul Pogba has mocked Manchester United after saying he made the right move leaving the club because the Italian side are in the Champions League final.

The French midfielder has also suggested he is happy to stay with the Old Lady despite fevered interest over his future.
The 22-year-old, who could command an annual salary as much as £8.5m, has also been tracked by former club United, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Barcelona.
Pogba, 22, has been a revelation since his switch to the Serie A champions in 2012 after he failed to break through at United.
His performances have helped Juve win three titles since his arrival with him also now having the opportunity to make his mark on the Champions League where Juve play Barca in the final this Saturday.
And he has rubbed salt into the wounds of United after pointing out the differing fortunes between the two clubs in recent seasons.
“I am happy with how my time has gone in Turin. I don’t regret it at all. I am very happy here and I enjoy it,” he told the Telegraph.
“I am in a Champions League final with Juventus, not Manchester, so things have worked out very well for me.”
He added: “Let people think what they want to think. This is a final, it is a huge final for me, and I am just focused on that.”

No comments: