Wednesday 7 October 2015

CSKA's Ahmed Musa eyes EPL move



musa-ahmed


Super Eagles and CSKA Moscow speed merchant Ahmed Musa has disclosed that language will be a major factor when he makes up his mind to leave his current Russian employers CSKA.

The former Kano Pillars man in the past reportedly turned down juicy offers from top clubs in Ukraine and other non-English speaking nations. He said he may be not prepared to ply his trade where English is not the lingua franca as it might pose a very big difficulty.
Although offers from PSG and top clubs could be tempting, Musa maintained that he is not prepared to learn a new language….
He stressed that going to language class could be time consuming while he’s trying to concentrate on his career. He pointed out that England seems to be the right destination on his mind right now if he is to make a move.

“I don’t want to learn new language afresh," Musa told Completesportsnigeria.com.
“I just want to play where I need not bother myself with the language; rather I want to focus on my football. England suits me at the moment because there all I need to do is play football without any language barrier.
“I will wait for the right move to England.” 

Musa joined his teammates at the Super Eagles Verviers Hotel camp in Belgium on Monday as Nigeria prepare for October  international friendly dates against Congo DR and Cameroon.

No comments: