Tuesday 23 June 2015

Done Deal: Kondogbia Completes Inter Move, says Mancini call persuaded him to join

REIMS, FRANCE - MARCH 22: Geoffrey Kondogbia of Monaco looks on during the French Ligue 1 match between Stade de Reims and AS Monaco at Stade Auguste Delaune on March 22, 2015 in Reims, France. (Photo by Jean Catuffe/Getty Images) 
Geoffrey Kondogbia has joined Inter Milan from Monaco on a four-year deal.

French Midfield destroyer Geoffery Kongdogbia has completed he's touted move to Serie A giants Inter Milan.The midfielder put pen to paper on a four year deal worth 28 million Euros and was quoted as saying that a call from his new boss all but persuaded him to make the move from France to Italy.
 - Chelsea beaten by Milan in Witsel hunt?
Qualifying round draws start road to Milan 2015/16, also see full Champions league Calendar
Real Madrid's Adidas 2015/16 Home and Away Kits 
Hilarious: See how Venezuelean TV presenter predicts Copa America Matches


He actually looked set to join Ac Milan but he received the phone call his new manager who persuaded him to join inter instead.
"It's a real pleasure for me and I hope we can achieve big things together," he told the club's television channel. "I spoke with Mancini a week ago.
"What he said really convinced me - I don't think you can say no to a club like Inter."
Kondogbia made 66 appearances for Monaco following his move from Sevilla in 2013, but reveals he wants to stay at Inter for many years.
"Being a part of this great team is a dream come true," he added. "I want to be here for as long as possible.
"As a kid I used to watch Inter play on TV, and now I'm joining this huge club. I will give my all."

No comments: