Monday 22 June 2015

Why was Neymar's ban extended?

Choice of words earns Brazil skipper extended ban

Urhmm this shocking revelation's not good for the lads image at all and someone asked me this earlier today and well why the Brazilian captain's ban was extended has been revealed. Neymar was sent off in the fracas that followed the headbutt.
However the Brazil captain is reported to have waited in the tunnel before accosting the referee, "you want to make yourself famous at my expense, you son of a b****".
The account comes from Spanish newspaper, Marca, who managed to get a hold of Enrique Osses' match report.
Osses wrote, "He was waiting for me in the tunnel and insulted me, calling me a son of a b****". I personally and frankly think he deserved more than a four game ban for that! What do you think?



No comments: