Monday 1 June 2015

Keshi satisfied with draw


Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi was content with his side's performance, despite failing to score, in their 0-0 draw with club side Spotlight FC.



The Super Eagles dominated for long periods of the game but were unable to break the deadlock, although the coach was happy with the performance, if not the eventual scoreline.


"The game ended goalless but that was not all I wanted to see," Keshi told SL10.


"Don't get me wrong, I like to win every game but at this stage of our preparation I was looking for a lot more.


"I wanted to see my players' reaction in true match situation, see their application of all the tactical trainings we have been doing, see their movement, how they keep the team shape when attacking and defending as well as what they do with and without the ball.


"And I must tell you that I was happy with what I saw. The team can only get better. There is still a lot of work to be done but we have also made some progress," he concluded.
Have your say, post your comments below

No comments: